Ever heard of Austria’s national sport?
Damn right, it’s skiing and it would be a pity to do an exchange in our beautiful country without at least having tried to balance yourself on two wooden sticks (or one if you’re on the dark side with the cookies a.k.a. a snowboarder).
This is why ESN Austria created the ESN A.L.P.S. - Action - Leisure - Party - Ski for you! However, for us Austrians spending a day on the snowy slopes is only part of the skiing experience. When the ski lifts close around 4pm, Austrians often passionately engage in something called Aprés Ski – something you surely wouldn’t want to miss out on!
From 17.03. – 19.03.2023 over 180 exchange students from all over Austria will gather in Mölltal, a true glacier withs skiing slopes, to spend an incredible weekend full of skiing, party and fun! Let us show you how we ski.
Don't miss out on that amazing opportunity & join ESN A.L.P.S. - the peak of your exchange semester!
Friday, 17th of March 2023 – 10:00 am
at Franz-Graf Allee (next to the Opera Graz)
- WHEN? -
Friday, March 17th (10:00 am) until Sunday, March 19th, 2023 (late evening)
- WHERE? -
Action- and Sporthotel Mölltal, 9831 Flattach
- WHAT do we have planned for you? -
- Transport from Graz to the hotel
- Check-in & getting your ski equipment
- Dinner and evening program
- Games Night or Torch Hike (based on weather)
- Finally time to ski/snowboard the whole day
- Afterwards: Aprés-Ski Party
- Check-Out at 10 am and breakfast
- Skiing/snowboarding again until approx. midday
- Transport back to Graz
with ESNcard: 220€
without ESNcard: 240€
!! Additionally you will have to pay 20€ of deposit, which you will get back at the end of the event, if everything went well in the hotel and in the bus !!
-INCLUDED IN THE BASIC PACKAGE-
- Transportation via bus to Flattach/Mölltaler Glacier and back to Graz
- Accommodation for 2 nights
- Breakfast and dinner
- Ski pass for 2 days (Saturday & Sunday)
- Evening program Friday (games night) and Saturday (party)
- Original A.L.P.S. bag as a remembrance
-OPTIONAL PACKAGES & PRICES-
- ski/snowboard rental (helmet included in both):
- 37€ for ski equipment
- 52€ for snowboard equipment
- ski/snowboard clothes
- 25€ gloves & goggles
- 15€ only gloves
- 15€ only goggles
- 38€ ski pants
- 60€ ski jacket & pants
- 75 € FULL ski set (ski jacket & pants & gloves & goggles)
- ski/snowboard lessons (available for beginner, intermediate & advanced levels)
- 15€ one day
- 25€ both days
ATTENTION: Lunch is not included in our prices. At the party on Saturday you can buy drinks with student–friendly prices.
For the registration, please follow THIS link!
The registration will be opened on Sunday 26.02.2023 at 18:00 (6 p.m).
Once you have done the initial registration, additional information is needed, which will be asked via an email.
Make sure to click on the link in this mail and fill out all the information!
After that, you will be informed if you got a spot and receive further information on the trip.
Better be quick to sign up, usually this event is sold out within minutes.
Next week, we will hold additionally A.L.P.S. office hours for payment for those who managed to get a spot. Please bring the needed amount (price basic + deposit + optional packages).
!! we only accept cash payment!!
What about Corona?
Currently, there are no mandatory corona measures for travelling, skiing, or eating in restaurants. In case of measures modification, we will announce the changes via mail. Registered participants who won't accept those changes and simultaneously won't undertake steps to fulfil all measures will NOT be accepted to the participation at our A.L.P.S. event.
PLEASE NOTE: When you take part in one of our events, you do so at your own risk and your own responsibility! We do not take any responsibility! Make sure that you have an appropriate insurance! Make sure that your insurance also covers helicopter flights, in case of a skiing accident!