The aim of SocialErasmus is to enrich the international experience of young people abroad with volunteering activities that allow them to understand society’s problems and to work on the solutions. SocialErasmus provides an opportunity for international young people to get to know other realities and learn how they can contribute to improve society as citizens of the world.
Twice a year, ESN sections from all over Europe together organise a full week of SocialErasmus activities. International students participating in exchange programs can join ESN volunteers and leave a mark in society, and show that mobility does not only consist of travelling or studying abroad, but also actively engages students in local communities, which fosters a better cultural understanding and inspires international students to come back to their home countries with the will to also make a change there.
You can read more about SocialErasmus here.
ESN Graz organised a variety of different events for you to join in this week:
- Monday, 2nd of May 2016: Football Tournament with Refugees
- Tuesday, 3rd of May 2016: First Aid crash course
- Wednesday, 4th of May 2016: Cooking at VinziDorf
- Monday, 2nd – Wednesday 4th of May 2016: Erasmus in Schools
- Thursday, 5th of May 2016: Mauthausen Memorial Visit
- Friday, 6th of May 2016: American Sign Language Workshop
- Saturday, 7th of May 2016: Beach Volleyball Summer Party to celebrate the week
Join our events and leave a mark!
More information about the Events in our event calendar