There is also a 2nd ski day in January!
Dear friends of Austria’s snowy mountains and Après Ski - join us on a day full of skiing and fun, as Austrian as it can get!
Sounds good? Then you should definitely join us on our ESN Graz Ski Trip for an amazing day at the skiing resort Kreischberg, located in upper Styria, not too far away from Graz. Its slopes, a total of 42 kilometres for all levels of difficulty are a perfect chance to enjoy Austria's beautiful mountains!
WHEN: Sunday, 9th of December 2018
MEETING POINT: 6.00 a.m. at Franz-Graf Allee (next to the Opera Graz)
40€ (with ESNcard) / 50€ (without ESNcard) / 35€ (Mentor / Buddy)
+ 10€ equipment rental (optional)
+ 16€ instructor (optional)
- Transportation from Graz and back
- 1-day ski pass
- optional extras:
ski/snowboard instruction for roughly 2 hours (if you never skied or snowboarded before it's strongly recommended to take ski lessons instead of snowboard lessons / we make sure to provide english speaking instructors), ski/snowboard rental (including boots, perhaps helmet / NOT included: goggles, gloves, ski clothes…);
SIGN UP: during our office hours from Wed, 28th of November. 2018 until Wed, 5th of December 2018 (cancellation deadline: Fri, 2nd of December 2018)
Make sure that you know your shoe size (European size), your height (in cm) and your weight (in kg) if you want to rent equipment!
Please respect the rules set up for the sign up in our office hours:
- You will be assigned a number for signup
- If you do not get a number you can put your name down for the trip in January
- You will then get priority for that trip
- You can pay only in cash. Bring the full amount! (depending on your optional choices)
- You can sign up only personally during the office hours. You cannot sign up for a friend, nor can a friend sign up for you.
- You cannot sell your spot for the skiing event to another person. The spot will be given to the next person on the waiting list if you are trying to do that.
- If you are on the waiting list and a spot clears you will be notified via email.
Thank you for your cooperation!
meeting point: 6.00 a.m.
arrival at ski resort: around 8.30a.m.
ski/snowboard lessons: ~10.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
ski slope ending: 4.00 p.m.
departure: 4.45 p.m.
arrival back in Graz: approximately 7.00 p.m.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
appropriate warm skiing wear, snacks and water (or money for drinks and food), an ID card, confirmation of payment (if you already got it from ESN);
NOTE: If the snow forecast is bad (too less snow) or there are no appropriate skiing conditions, the event will be postponed!
Take a look at the map of the ski region here!
(blue slopes are for beginners, red slopes for advanced and black ones for experts only)
PLEASE NOTE: When you take part in one of our events, you do so at your own risk and your own responsibility! We do not take any responsibility! Make sure that you have an appropriate insurance!